Monday, June 18, 2007

Austin's First Video is done!

We did it! We got his first RDI video done! There are 4 segments, 2 with me and 2 with daddy. I may try to upload one of them to my blog later this week, if I have time! It was actually alot of fun, and the girls were pretty cooperative. Ok, so Reece played on the computer during one part of it... but overall the girls did very well!

Now we just have to fill out the video journal form that goes to our consultant along with the DVD. We'll have to do that after Austin's game tomorrow night.

Now we have 2 weeks to get a video together for Reece! I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for things to do with her, but I have plenty of time to search! That will be my goal for this weekend!

I'm sure we'll get into a good groove with our taping in a few months!

No comments: