Friday, March 02, 2007

Four and a half --- just six months ago!

Here is Reece at four and a half... below is her first day of preschool for this year! She was very excited to be going back to preschool!

Our vacation last fall was to DisneyWorld in Florida with my parents! My mom took the girls to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique, where Reece was made up to look like Sleeping Beauty! This is still, and will likely forever be, one of my favorite days. Disney went to the trouble of finding someone that was trained to work with kids who have sensory needs to do Reece's hair and makeup! It was so perfect, it brought me to tears!
This is another of my favorite pictures! This was taken at the pool at the house that we were staying at for our DisneyWorld vacation! This was also as far as Reece would get in the water! LOL! I'm hoping to help her through her fear of the water this coming summer!

Tomorrow is the big day! I hope you've enjoyed looking back at Reece as much as I have! It's been a wonderful trip down memory lane! Her birthday party is in the afternoon tomorrow, and I will try to get some pics and videos up before we leave. If not, it will either be tomorrow evening or Sunday after church! :) I still can't believe she's going to be 5 years old tomorrow, but I'm not as sad as I had been!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Look at those eyes! Happy Birthday, Reece!

Becca said...

I've loved seeing Reece "grow up" here this week. Great pictures!

Happy birthday, Reece!