Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday 1/19

We're homebound while the van is in the shop so our fun Friday was alot more Friday and alot less fun. We've been hanging around, did some light work this morning, and everyone is just playing now... including me on my new laptop! I suppose we're officially a family of the 21st century, because I IMed my husband from the living room last night to as him a question! :)

Van will be out of service until late next week, so it should be interesting to say the least! I'm not sure we've all been in the house this much in a very long time!

Austin lost another tooth last night, and today woke up in quite the same mood that he was in last Friday after he lost 2 teeth on Thursday. I'm wondering if there is a some sort of coorelation between losing teeth and strange behavior in kids on the spectrum!?!?!

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, what I would give to be homebound! Enjoy it!