Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in review

I got this from a new blog I'm reading: MOM-Not Otherwise Specified . (I love the title of her blog... referencing the diagnosis of PDD-NOS, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified, which happens to be Reece's diagnosis.) As a way to review this past year, I'm going to copy the first line of the first post of each month:

January 2006 - Our founder, Captain Jack Sparrow, has come to live at the Black Pearl Academy!

February 2006 - I got this off Laney's blog!

March 2006 - It's March 1st, and today it is sunny and a beautiful 72 degrees!

April 2006 - New Spreadsheets: 1. List of books and other materials I want to purchase at convention next month, their list prices, and the prices at my favorite discount retailers.

May 2006 - Autism Awareness month is over officially, but I have found a few links that I still think are wonderful!

June 2006 - 10 simple pleasures I got tagged by Lisa.

July 2006 - After tithing off the bonus, and getting Russ some great shirts on clearance at The Gap, the amount left of the bonus was exactly what I needed to pay for My Father's World Adventures! :)

August 2006 - Our first day of school is tomorrow!

September 2006 - Fun Friday... the kids have been looking forward to it all week!

October 2006 - Aren't those a cute group of little birdies?!

November 2006 - Here is Reece's picture from preschool!

December 2006 - Wow, cannot believe it's December 1st already! :)


That was sort of fun!! What did your year look like in the blogosphere?

No comments: