Monday, October 09, 2006

What an observant girl!

Today I made some playdoh for Reece using the recipe that her preschool teacher gave Austin. (Austin had signed up on orientation day to make playdoh for the class for October!) It's a great playdoh and it really works her hands well!

I also cannot believe how creative she got with the playdoh today! She 'designed' a park! I wish I had thought to take a picture of it! It had a little slide, and some swings, and an area with baby swings. (I had to take her word for it... all I could really make out were the baby swings! lol)

Then she said, "Oh wait! I forgot one thing!" She worked a bit longer then said, "That's better! Ant hills! Now the park is complete!"

She sure knows what she's talking about... the parks in GA really DO have ant hills all over the place! ;)

No comments: