Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Jan!

5 weird things about me (Some of you at this point are wondering how I'm going to keep it to five!):

1. When I get gasoline for the van, I pull all the way forward to the last pump in the row. So people can pull in behind me. Anyone who doesn't is wrong.

2. I'm very particular about my day planner. I keep it in pencil. And if we change plans I'll erase it. If we do something that wasn't planned, I go back and write it in. In pencil.

3. I freeze up when entering a group of people I don't know if I'm all alone. I just can't make any words come out of my mouth. Once I'm comfortable, then I can't STOP talking, and will usually stick my foot in my mouth.

4. I don't like any of my food to touch each other, unless I make it that way on purpose!

5. I don't like my hair to be touched. Makes it really hard to get a hair cut! LOL

Ok, I'm tagging anyone who may read this! Comment and leave a link so I know where to find your replies!

4 comments:

Sadie said...

I am NOT doing this. =P

Becca said...

I hate my food to touch too! I'm always self conscious when we go to a buffet because I make about 20 trips. I'm sure people think I'm a horrible pig, but it's because you can only fit 2-3 things on a plate if you don't want them to touch. And if something has a sauce that might run into something else, it has to have its own plate.

I don't think the writing in pencil thing is weird at all.

Niffercoo said...

Sadie, you're a chicken! ;)

Niffercoo said...

LOL I'm the same way at a buffet, Becca! The used plates just pile up on the table! :) They'd have to do a special run of washing the dishes just for us if we went to a buffet together!