Thursday, October 19, 2006

Meme from Lisa's blog

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Someone who will listen to me and not think I'm wrong for how I feel.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Most of the time.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
If I know the folks I'm around, I'm definitely a talker.

4. Do you take compliments well?
Nope, I get embarrassed.

5. Are you an attractive person?
I used to be!

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Not a chance!

7. Do you like to ride horses?
Nope, I'm terrified of horses.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I went to band camp the summer between 9th and 10th grade.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
The Game of Life. I bought a new one to play with my kids and it's not nearly as fun.

10. If a hot person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married or in a relationship, would you get involved with him/her?
Not a chance.

11. Are you judgmental?
I used to be. But I try not to be so bad now. I've learned alot in this last year.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
My first thought is no, but then I realize that I did do that when I met dh.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Both, it depends.

14. Can you speak another language?
I used to be able to speak French quite well, but I haven't used it. Now with teaching the kids Spanish and Latin, I can't remember French much at all.

15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
I think I'd rather be deaf. I wouldn't like to not be able to see my husband or children. And I could still communicate in sign language with them.

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I've shot a gun before, but that's been 20 years ago.

17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
The lock box with all of our important papers in it.

18. How often do you read books?
I shoot for daily!

19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I go back and forth between the future and the past. Mostly the future.

20. What is your favorite children's book?
Owl Moon

21. What color are your eyes?
Blue-green

22. How tall are you?
5' 5"

23. Where is your dream house located?
St. George Island, FL

24. Last person you talked to?
My mom

25. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes

26. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Within the last year

27. What is on your keychain?
The keys to my house and van, key to my mother's house, a POTC keychain (medallion) that Jan got me on her first Disney trip, Kroger Plus card

28. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Reece's ballet and Reece's preschool

30. Do you like mustard?
Nope.

31. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep

32. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom

33. How long does it take you in the shower?
20 minutes

34. Can you do splits?
I'm not sure I ever could!

35. What movie do you want to see right now?
POTC 3 ;)

36. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?Lotion? On pets?
People do that?

37. What did you do for New Year's?
Watched POTC with the kids

38. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I haven't seen it

39. What was the cause of your last accident?
I've never had an accident.

40. Do you own a camera phone?
Nope, don't want one either.

41. What are you drinking?
Mr. Pibb

42. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, but my mom's sister was.

43. What's the last letter of your middle name?
N

44. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I don't watch it!

45. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Around 6-8.

46. Do you like Care Bears?
Yes, they are adorable!

47. What do you buy at the movies?
Nothing usually, but if I have the money and calories to spare, I'll get popcorn, Mr. Pibb, and chocolate.

48. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes! I learned how to on a video game when I was a kid.

49. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes!

50. What do you wear to sleep?
In the summer, SS jammies and bottoms. In the winter, sweats, tshirt, sweatshirt, and socks!

51. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
I'm not even sure what I consider to be my hometown! LOL

53. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope

54. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
I only go to My Space to read Sadie's blog, which she hasn't updated in forever.

55. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Do I have to choose?

56. Ever been to LA?
No

57. Did you eat a cookie today?
No

58. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Just the one that I learned from watching National Treasure

59. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I always pay!

60. Do you hate chocolate?
Oh that's a terrible thing to ask! Of course not!

61. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
How much they spoil my children.

62. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
Ring

63. Are you a gullible person?
I didn't used to think so.

64. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Nope. But I wouldn't be happy without my husband.

65. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Accountant/Tax preparer

66. Are you easy to get along with?
I don't think so.

67. What is your favorite time of day?
Rest time! LOL Just kidding! I like mornings when nobody has to go anywhere!

68. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Reece

69. What is the last tv show you watched?
A Designing Women rerun.

70. Do you want a new cell phone?
No, but I bet my husband does! LOL

No comments: