Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another one from Lisa!

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?
This morning before I took Reece to preschool

What do your teeth usually look like?
Ugh. Crooked. I want braces.

What book do you like to read over and over?
The Well-trained Mind.. sick I know!

How many times do you crack your neck?
I don't do that!

What’s your favorite logo?
POTC/Jolly Roger

How many times have you been on an air plane?
Four times, round trips... so that makes 8 times on an airplane?

What were you wearing this day last week?
Oh gosh, we were going to Austin's ballgame so I am sure I was wearing a shirt and jeans.

When was the last time you ate peanut butter?
Yesterday, on the way home from the botanical gardens!

Do you like the Charlie and the chocolate factory with Johnny Depp?
Oh yes!

What is your fav. Exercise?
I love the elliptical machine, and the weight machines.

Do you like this tag? (meme??)
It's not boring!

Ever considered living in a hobbit hole in new Zealand?
Sure!!

What are you obsessed with?
Me? Obsessed? Nothing really! I don't get easily obsessed! Honestly!

How many times a day do you check your e mail?
Alot... but I'm on DSL so it's fast!

Finish this sentence ''they are taking the...
Hogwarts Express

Why did you answer it that way?
Too much Harry Potter

What is the first thing you think of in the morning?
I should have gone to bed earlier last night.

What is your fav. Super hero besides Jesus?
Captain Jack!

How do you like better- Jack Sparrow or Will Turner?
Captain Sparrow!

What are three of your future children’s names?
While there won't be future children, we do have some unused names:
Reagan (for a girl)
Logan (for a boy)
Trey (for a boy)

How would you describe your self?
Emotional, organized, not easily forgiving, curious

Pick a word you use most often.
Honestly

No comments: