Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just 10 more hours!

As the time gets closer, I get more excited! The kids and I went to the library, grocery store, Target, and bank this morning just so I wouldn't be sitting around the house looking at the clock! But now, here I am, sitting around the house looking at the clock! LOL

It feels like I've been waiting for this movie forever and I can't even believe it's here! I remember clearly the last time I saw POTC at the dollar theater. Our dollar theater leaves the movies up even after the DVD is out, so I had already bought the DVD but there was something about seeing my Captain come in on that little sinking ship on the BIG SCREEN. It just didn't feel the same on our little TV at home! And I cried that last time at the dollar theater, knowing I'd never see Captain Jack on the big screen ever again.

But in less than 10 hours I WILL be seeing my Captain on the big screen again in all his pirate-y goodness! (And then I'll be seeing him AGAIN on the big screen on Friday night. Another theater. A better one!)