OK, today is the 28th of June, and that means there are 2 days until my self-imposed deadline to have all the homeschooling curricula decisions made so I can begin planning. I have to admit I haven't even thought about homeschooling curriculum this week. I've been consumed with worry over Austin's possibly scolosis, since the autism specialist noted it at his evaluation last week. We found out at the orthopedist yesterday that he doesn't have scoliosis, rather he has one leg that is shorter than the other which makes it appear that he has scoliosis. We just have to keep an eye on it. The relief is unbelievable, and I crashed on the bed yesterday afternoon.
Little did I know, I was going to wake up this morning coughing, sneezing, and with a sore throat. And not just me, but Austin and Reece as well. Russ confirmed with a phone call that he, too, has the crud. I think Riley had it over the weekend (she was sneezing alot) and is now over it. I cancelled our plans for today and we'll just hang out and try to get better! But that means that any serious decision-making is just NOT going to happen right now.
We only have another week of summer school! After that the kids will be busy for the following 2 weeks, and that's mid-July and I have got to get planning! ACK!