Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's crunch time!

OK, there are 6 more days of June. I had decided that I would not place any further curriculum orders until July 1st, because I knew I was struggling with my final decision on history (which my husband points out to me frequently is really not a very important decision for a 2nd and 4th grader! LOL). But it seems the way I approach history basically determines everything else!

So now, it's time to do some real thinking and decide where my priorities lie. Everything else is decided upon, as posted earlier, except I did go ahead and place Riley back in Calvert Math. I'm not sure why I thought I had to switch her out, too. I like Calvert Math! :) I just have to determine if I want to do the one-year of World History using CHOW, or if I want to continue on with Story of the World. Either way we're cool... maybe I'll just flip a coin! ;)

No comments: