Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blog Prompt from Two Peas (via Jan's Blog)

1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Jennifer O'Neil, the actress
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boars Head Honey Roast Turkey Breast
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? LOL I don't know, I'm annoying sometimes! ;)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Just with my husband and dad
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not a bit!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Turtle Tracks
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I eat my feelings!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Not anyone really
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? early 70s, Illinois
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? denim shorts, barefoot in the house
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Stouffers French Bread Pizza (real healthy LOL)
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Reece crying
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Yankee Candles in the fall
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? my husband
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? their eyes
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? nope!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mr. Pibb
30. FAVORITE SPORT? baseball
31. HAIR COLOR? whatever I'm in the mood for, currently brown with blonde highlights
32. EYE COLOR? blue-green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Fried Mozzarella from TGIFridays
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cars at the theater, The Pink Panther at home
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? turquoise
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The OASIS Guide to Asperger Syndrome
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crazy Church (from our old church)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? music
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME California
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD
THEY BE? Johnny Depp (or rather, Captain Jack) and Dr. Gutstein (the RDI guy), though probably not at the same time! ;)

6 comments:

LisaQuing said...

We are having Stouffer's French Bread pizza for dinner! lol Wanna join us?

Barbie said...

Ok I answered them on my blog but where is 12? :-)

Niffercoo said...

LOL We had Sausage and Pepperoni ones for lunch! What kind did you have for dinner, Lisa? I LOVE LOVE LOVE those!! Wish they didn't have so many calories! ;)

Niffercoo said...

LOL I don't know where #12 is! I just checked Jan's blog and she doesn't have a #12 either! Jan?? Is there supposed to be a #12? :)

Stephanie in TX said...

Could you have dinner with Johnny Depp? I'm sure I'd be too busy drooling, knocking drinks over, giggling nervously, drinking heavily, etc.

It's like the time the radio station was giving away a yoga session with Sting. My friends asked me why I didn't enter the contest. Please. Yoga with Sting? I'd only embarrass myself :)

Niffercoo said...

Yeah, come to think of it, I don't have a very good track record with meeting celebrities! When I was 19 or 20 I met Mark Harmon -- fainted dead away! Terribly embarrassing, and I wasn't all that enamored with him! I think if I had dinner with my Captain, I'd probably end up head first in my soup!

By the way, I picked up the latest issue of Newsweek! My favorite Captain is on the cover! :)