10 simple pleasures I got tagged by Lisa.
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, and then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
2. Ghiradelli Caramel/Chocolate Squares
3. The Sonlight Curriculum catalog
4. Sitting poolside with a friend, talking while the children splash in the water
5. Singing the songs from Wicked the Musical with my daughters
6. Watching Captain Jack come in to port on the little sinking ship
7. Listening to my husband learn a new song
8. A sunset at St. George Island
9. Sitting in front of a fire in the fireplace when it's cold
10. Overhearing the children are being kind and loving to one another.
I don't know 10 people online to tag, so if you're reading, comment with your 10 simple pleasures!