Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So touched


I have been meaning to blog about this since I got home from convention, but just haven't had the chance to sit down! The kids have been bad about going to sleep since I got home, but tonight they all went down quite nicely!

My friend Jan and I stayed in a hotel on Friday night for the convention! We had done this before a few years ago, and I forgot how much fun it was! :) By the way, this hotel was a Westin Hotel and it was by far the nicest hotel I've been to! Anyway, I was in the bathroom changing my clothes, and when I came out, this was waiting for me on the bed:

I was (and still am) so unbelievably touched by this sweet gesture! I wore the shirt proudly to convention the next day!

Thank you again, Jan! This shirt means so very much to me!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You are so very welcome! I am glad you like it!!! : ) I thought of you as soon as I saw it.

Had a a blast on our girls-homeschool weekend!!!