Sunday, April 02, 2006

New Spreadsheets

1. List of books and other materials I want to purchase at convention next month, their list prices, and the prices at my favorite discount retailers.

2. A master list of all of the books we own, The XXXXXX Family Library, listed by title, author, subject, year published, series (if any), "year" (WTM 4 year rotation), and location. Location will be for eventually when I have enough bookshelves and I can label them by letter or number or subject. I can then find them on the correct shelf at a glance! OK, this sounds a little more OCD than it really is! LOL So far I have 155 books on it, and I am not even 1/3 of the way through!

3. I'm in process of putting our budget on a spreadsheet. Right now, it's on a piece of paper in my budget notebook!

4. I did a schedule sheet to list the subjects we'll do on which days next year, noting that one day will likely be a light day for therapy!

That's all so far! :) Have a mentioned that I really love spreadsheets?

No comments: