My husband taught me something last night that will change my life forever! It's amazing! It's fulfilling! It's a little piece of heaven on earth! How have I lived my life before this day without knowing how to do this?
::get your mind of the gutter! PLEASE!!::
My wonderful husband showed me how to make a spreadsheet!!!! Oh, Microsoft Excel, where have you been all my life!?!?!
Since this incredible revelation I have made 5 new spreadsheets:
1. A general homeschool Scope & Sequence covering all 3 children in all subject areas through graduation, with a yellow highlighted cell for any areas where I need to make an immediate decision on curricula.
2. A plan for a history rotation utilizing Sonlight Curriculum, combining the children into no more than 2 concurrent Cores.
3. A plan for a history rotation utilizing the Well-Trained Mind methods, involving Story of the World, the Kingfisher History Encyclopedia, and Tapestry of Grace for high school.
4. A plan for a history rotation utilizing the My Father's World curriculum, not knowing what to use for high school.
5. A template for weekly menu planning.
And this is just the beginning!! The possibilities are truly endless!! It's just bliss! :)