Sunday, March 05, 2006

The assimilation is complete!

Those of you (and you KNOW who you are) who got me started on this 'eat more naturally, organically, from scratch' thing will be very pleased to know that your work is virtually complete!

Last night while I was at Walmart, I came across Pirates of the Caribbean cereal and fruit snacks! Captain Jack is on the box!!!! Lisa had been telling me about them for months but I had still never seen them! Immediately, I snatched up a box of each and brought them home! I was giggling as I showed them to Russ last night! The fruit snacks have the shape of a piece of Aztec Gold in them!" You don't know what this is, do yeh? It's AZTEC GOLD! One of eight hundred and eighty-two identical pieces... " Oops, sorry about that! It happens sometimes! ;)

So Russ just got home from church and was looking for something for lunch! He asked "Did you have any of this cereal yet??" Huh?? Eat that junk?? Are you kidding me? "It's nothing but sugar, and food dye, and preservatives! I'm not going to eat that! I only bought it because Captain Jack is on the box!"

It was at that moment that I realized I have been assimilated completely! :) And for the record, Russ DID eat the cereal... he said I can keep the empty box for my collection!

1 comment:

LisaQuing said...

Glad you found them! (I'd have eaten them, too!)