Saturday, February 11, 2006

Blimey! I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Jan (http://makingscrapbooks.typepad.com/). Goodness sakes when am I going to learn to make a link in HTML??? Anyway, I just finished what I can of our taxes (Need your mileage for the business, sweetie!) and I just stuck in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, so I'll sit down and do some blogging!

1. What is your occupation? Homeschooling mother, Autism expert in training ;)
2. What color is your underwear? white
3. What are you listening to right now? The intro music for HP-COS
4. What was the last thing you ate? Tortilla Chips
5. Do you wish on stars? Nope
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White
7. How is the weather right now? In the low 40s, and WeatherBug just told me there is Winter Weather Advisory until 6 AM.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
9. How old are you today? 29, with 4.75 years of experience!
10. Favorite drink? Mr. Pibb
11. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, all the time!
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No
14. Pets? No
15. Favorite month? September
16. Favorite food? Mexican
17. What was the last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, at home. Last Holiday, in the theater. (I'm having new release withdrawls!)
18. Favorite day of the year? Independence Day
19. What do you do to vent anger? I yell :(
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry
22. Living arrangements? husband and three children
23. When was the last time you cried? Thursday night, cried myself to sleep because I realized that some friends feel I'm over-reacting about the children's autism
24. What is on the floor of your closet? My scrapbook stuff
25. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? Suzanne, from high school in Tulsa
26. What did you do last night? Went scrapbooking at Jan's house
27. Favorite smell? Cinnamon Spice candles
28. What inspires you? Music
29. What are you afraid of? Failure
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
31. Favorite car? Late 80s Ford Mustang
32. Favorite dog breed? I loved my parents Cocker Spaniel, and Heather's Lab is very sweet too
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
34. How many years at your current job? I've been a mom for almost 10 years, homeschooling mom for almost 5 years, and an autism expert in training for 4.5 months!
35. Favorite day of the week? Monday
36. How many states have you lived in? 11
37. How many cities have you lived in/name them? Let's see, this is going to get long! LOL Quincy - twice (IL), St. Ann (MO), Des Moines (IA), Fremont (NE), Crystal Lake (IL), Keokuk (IA), Alton (IL), Rapid City (SD), Woodbridge (VA), Claremont (NC), Conover (NC), Conyers - twice (GA), Tulsa (OK), Columbia (SC), Irmo (SC), Hendersonville (TN), Norcross (GA), Duluth (GA), Lawrenceville (GA)
38. What was the last book you read? Fiction: Cappyboppy (to the children) ; Non-fiction: I'm in the middle of Teaching Reading Comprehension in the Primary Grades (Oh it's such exciting reading! LOL!)

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you see this and want to do it yourself, please comment so I can read yours!

No comments: