Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2nd day down!

We did the carpool line today and Reece really enjoyed sitting in the front seat while the line moved at a snail's pace around the church! One of her teachers brought her out after school and said she had a very good day! It's so strange to pick up one of my children from a setting like this and not hear a laundry list of complaints! I'm still holding my breath! :)

Today when she got into her car seat she was a little weepy and then she said "I am tired!" LOL Poor baby! All she wanted to do when she walked in was to go lay on the couch and watch a video, which I am letting her do! She didn't even want to eat lunch!

The big kids and I didn't do school again today, but we will on the next preschool day! I told them this morning that we can't take every preschool day and run around and do fun stuff! It sort of defeats the purpose! :)

1 comment:

LisaQuing said...

Sounds like preschool is fun for her and tiring!