Sunday, January 22, 2006

What was I thinking??


Austin received this kit for Christmas, and has been asking me when we can build it! I told him we would do it for science this week! I started looking at it in more detail... am I nuts?? I am not a put-this-together sort of mama! And Austin isn't the kind who will take to this very naturally, or take it very well if we can't get it to go together easily! Wish us luck!

In case you can't tell what it is... it's a model engine building kit! Austin is very big into engines right now! (And gasoline... he wants to know what type of gasoline every vehicle we pass takes! And the last time we passed the nearby gas station and there were 2 tractor-trailers filling up with diesel I thought he was going to have a heart attack! He started cheering and proclaimed that to be the best day of his life!) Oh yes... please wish us luck! And easy to understand directions! ;)

2 comments:

Jan said...

Ohhhhhhh... much good luck! LOL!

"Merci" said...

Ahhh cool!! BOY MOM, BOY MOM!! :) How did it go?? Be sure to send pictures of the finished product. (PS: You're a BOY MOM!) :::grin:::