Sunday, January 08, 2006

THIS JUST IN: The world is spinning backward!

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or not. But honestly, I'm so weirded out, I just have to tell someone!

My parents have tickets to see Bon Jovi in concert. My parents!! That just creeps me out! I could handle maybe the Rolling Stones or something because that was their generation (they turn 55 in January and February). But BON JOVI??? That's my music! I snuck away from home to see Bon Jovi in Oklahoma City when I was a teenager! And now my parents are going to see them? And they paid the big bucks to get good seats??

Oh this is just disturbing on so many levels!

2 comments:

Jan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Please tell them I am jealous!!! LOL!

LisaQuing said...

LOL You crack me up!

And, YES, of COURSE, I know who Bon Jovi is!!!