Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Strike that, reverse it

OK, after speaking more with Reece's ST, we decide not to even consider the special needs preschool. I called today and cancelled our appointment. Instead I called the preschool that I had signed Reece up for this past fall but cancelled, and asked them if there were any openings right now. She said they might have some openings within a week or so, and she took my information and will call me back if they have anything.

At least that's where we stand today! lol

2 comments:

Scooby said...

In light of National Delurking Week, I am here to say hi there! I do read your blog and my life is always a little more entertaining and blessed because of it!

Sherri
aka Scooby at A Place to Grow

Niffercoo said...

Sherry, thanks for delurking and for your sweet comments! Please feel free to comment any time! :)

Jennifer