Thursday, January 12, 2006

Losing steam

It's Thursday and, like a steam engine on a steep incline, and I losing momentum! "I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!" I wonder if that helps homeschool mothers as well as Little Engines! Thursdays are especially hard here at the Black Pearl Academy, because of the full Wednesday we have. We are at the therapy clinic for 90 minutes or more, and then have AWANA until 8:30 at night. By the time the children are in bed and asleep, it's usually 10 PM or later. And yesterday, I had planned a very busy day for us! Not a smart move at all! Today we're all dragging! We have most of our school work done. Austin wants me to tandem read a new book with him for his free reading. And Riley still has a cursive lesson to do that I have no desire to teach!

Tomorrow is Friday, and we have a light day!! And I need a night out! I think Jan is having a crop at her house, but I'm not sure I'm up for scrapbooking. Maybe I'll just go over and sit and talk to everyone! lol

No comments: