Monday, January 02, 2006

Back to business!

It's that time again! Time to get back to our school work, and try to get something accomplished! Also, I intend to get back to blogging again! I stopped for awhile because it just made me sad, and I felt like I didn't have anything to share besides what was going on with the kids and the autism stuff. But I really enjoy keeping a blog, and it's my blog! So if you come to a post that's about autism and you don't care to read about it... I promise not to get offended! I'll try to get back to the movie reviews as well, so maybe those would be more exciting for you! ;)

This week we're starting back to school on Wednesday, and also going to therapy and AWANA that day. Tomorrow we were going to go to the zoo, but the forecast has changed and it will be about 10 degrees cooler. We may go to the Children's Museum instead! I haven't decided! Later in the month, we'll be going to the Aquarium! These field trips are all courtesy of my aunts, uncles, and grandparents who sent money for the children for Christmas! Thanks to them, we will be able to buy an annual pass for each of these places! Nice, huh?

I need to get going for now, hope to blog more later on tonight! Hope 2006 has been good to you so far!

1 comment:

LisaQuing said...

So glad to see that you're going to blog more! I love reading what you are thinking and doing!