Friday, January 13, 2006

5 questions

I got this from Jan's blog... going to attempt to link here: http://makingscrapbooks.typepad.com/ I wish I knew how to change the name of it so it would say "Jan's Blog" and be a link that way!

OK, here are the 5 questions! If you take them to your blog to answer, please leave a comment with a link to your own blog!


1) What color makes you smile? White! It's always fresh and new! It was also Austin's favorite color for years and years, and to me just shows the kind of wonderful mind he has!

2) What is your food related pet peeve (is that how you spell it) ? food that touches each other when it isn't supposed to!

3) What is your favorite web site? Even though it usually causes me more grief and stress that it's worth, I'd have to say the Well-Trained Mind boards. http://www.welltrainedmind.com/activeboards.php

4) What did you do on your last date? On our last mini-date, while the children were all at AWANA, dh and I went out for dinner at Tijuana Flats! On our last real date, we went to his company Christmas party!

5) What is your favorite slang word? pirate! (is that considered slang??)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow, the only one I didn't know was your color!!! LOL!!!

I know you too well! : )