Thursday, October 20, 2005

Deep Thoughts

If a blogger blogs, and nobody stops by to read it...

oh well, my brain is too crowded for deep thoughts these days!

We've had a decent week! Bubba is preparing for his first round of Calvert tests. It's really test 40 which is the 2nd group of tests, but I decided not to give him test 20 because we were going on vacation. I'll post tomorrow with the results!

Princess took a Pathway Readers placement test on Monday and placed into the 2.2 book. She started it on Wednesday and really enjoys it so far! I'm not sure if I'll get the workbook to go with it. If I could find it locally for cheap, I probably would!

Peanut is doing well in her therapies, though she's back to being a little naughty with the Speech Therapist. For awhile the ST was having her do some OT exersizes at the beginning, but now Miss Honey-Roasted-Peanut is refusing to do it. And she's not focusing well, and she's pouting and pretending to cry. Wonder where she gets that flair for drama?! ::insert innocent expression here::

I promise to post more tomorrow! :)

No comments: