Thursday, September 22, 2005

7 things!

Got this from Lisa's blog! It was fun! Try it, and make sure to link me to your blog so I can check out your lists!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Spend a night away from the kids alone with my husband! ;)
2. Go to every major league baseball park
3. Go to the Holy Land
4. Go to Hawaii
5. Mentor moms (not sure how or who, but it's in my mind)
6. Buy a home on St. George Island, FL (I can dream!)
7. Memorize a whole chapter in the Bible

7 things I can do:
1. make a budget
2. balance a checkbook
3. obsess over homeschool curriculum
4. make Slop
5. find 5 new ways to get anywhere
6. recite most of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie!
7. country line dance

7 things I cannot do:
1. sing on key
2. stop worrying
3. crochet
4. sew
5. write quickly in cursive
6. understand The Matrix ;)
7. drive over long bridges

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (or things I notice):
1. eyes (have you seen my husbands??)
2. butts in jeans ;)
3. upper backs
4. smiles
5. politeness
6. respectful
7. mumbling (Just Kidding!)

7 things I say most often:
1. Cool!
2. Jiminy Christmas!
3. Oh for Pete's Sake!
4. We don't get what we want by whining and crying!
5. Give me your eyes! (that's pay attention, we don't have removable eyes here!)
6. I don't think I can do this!
7. Yep!

7 celebrity crushes (past and present)
1. Johnny Depp ('only a little')
2. Sean Bean
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Tom Glavine (former Braves pitcher, current Mets pitcher)
5. John Taylor (guitar player from Duran Duran, in 7th grade)
6. Viggo Mortensen
7. Shaun Cassidy (when I was in first grade!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.