Saturday, July 30, 2005

We're going to grow butterflies!

Don't panic... you didn't click on the wrong blog by mistake! And nobody has hacked into my blog! I - Niffercoo- and my 3 adorable little homeschoolers are going to attempt to grow living things in our home!! Seriously!! LOL I think some of you still don't believe me!

I bought a kit tonight at The School Box, and you send off for some caterpillars. The caterpillars will (in theory) grow up to be butterflies! I am so excited!! We're going to get all crafty and science-y! I have to thank Calvert for making me get this kit! Bubba's science book has him doing the caterpillar thing, and at least with the kit, I have a fighting chance of something actually growing! LOL!

You know, this may just be the turning point year for the Black Pearl Academy!! We might actually do art, and science, and music! ;)

2 comments:

LisaQuing said...

Wow, you were up late!

The caterpillars sound fun!

Niffercoo said...

LOL! Yep, two words: Mr. Pibb! :)