10 things I need to do before school starts:
1. Design and Create Princess' Word Wall. DONE!
2. Get the kids' school boxes filled with fresh supplies. DONE!
3. Fill out and print the kids' assignment sheets for the first week of school. DONE!
4. Design Peanuts's morning OT program so I don't have to come up with it on the fly. I want to incorporate at least 2 new activities each week from The Out of Sync Child Has Fun. finishing it today!
5. Read through the teacher's manuals for the first week and gather materials. DONE!
6. Gather any science materials I need for the first 20 lessons. DONE!
7. Redo Peanut's school boxes to make them a little more appropriate for an almost 3.5 year old.
8. Decide where will be attending AWANA this year. DONE!
9. Wash the school desks and walls in the school room/kitchen. DONE!
10. Have the kids work through the prerequisite technology lessons for their Calvert grades. DONE!