Sunday, July 24, 2005

The best surprise!

I came home today from a short weekend at my parents' house and there was a large envelope waiting for me! I instantly recognized the return address as being from Lisa, and was excited because she had told me she was sending me something to make my school year more fun! Honestly, I had NO idea what to expect! And let me tell you how surprised I was, to open the envelope and find...



A POTC folder with Captain Jack on the front!! OMG I have no idea where you found this, Lisa, but I will treasure it!! I have never seen such a thing before!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! It is truly a mighty gift! Thank you dear friend! You have put a smile into my heart! :)

1 comment:

LisaQuing said...

Well, you know, I heard Jack calling to me from way down the school supply aisle. Hey Matey, Buy me and send me to The Black Pearl Academy!