Saturday, June 04, 2005

Let the creative juices flow!!!

Ahhhhh, what a night I had last night!! For the first time in a year, I got to go scrapbooking!!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but my friend Jan I talk about alot is a scrapbooker extraordinaire! She is a National Sales Director for this awesome scrapbook supply company called Top Line Creations. Here is her link: http://www.makingscrapbooks.com/ She had a crop at her house last night and I was able to attend! I was completely rusty having not even scrapped in a whole year, and my supplies were completely out of date. But I was able to use these kits put out by TLC to make some really spectacular pages!! It contains paper, embellishments, and complete step by step instructions! I can't remember the name of the kit, but you order them monthly and you get 2 complete layouts in each kit! (Maybe when you check out Jan's site you can email her and ask her to give you more information about these kits since Mommy is brain-dead from scrapping until 12:30 AM!).

No comments: