Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've been tagged!

Ok, this is exciting because it's the first time I've had to answer questions on my blog because someone tagged me! Lisa ( http://www.livejournal.com/users/rejoicing9/ ) wants me to list my 6 favorite songs! This is gonna be a hard one but I'll just go off the top of my head in random order:

1. Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def Leppard
2. Holy is the Lord, Chris Tomlin
3. It Takes Two, Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock
4. Home Sweet Home, Motley Crue
5. Voice of Truth, Casting Crowns
6. O Praise Him, David Crowder Band

Wow, I wonder if I should separate that 80s metal/90s rap from the Contemporary Christian? Nah, that's who I am! :) God loves me this way!

I don't know anyone else to tag... so if you want to do this, and you read my blog, consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: