Sunday, June 19, 2005

A Diversion!!

Ok, to distract myself from the fact that in 22 hours my baby will be going under anesthesia, I present you with my read-aloud lists for the big kids for the school year 2005-2005! Enjoy! (And I hope this keeps me busy typing for awhile!)

Princess, 1st grade:

Mary on Horseback (Sonlight K)
In Grandma's Attic (Sonlight K)
Capyboppy (Sonlight K)
A Grain of Rice (Sonlight K)
Mountain Born (Sonlight 1)
The Year of Miss Agnes (Sonlight 1)
Little Pear (Sonlight 1)
Understood Betsy (Sonlight 1)
Follow my Leader (Sonlight 1)
The Wheel on the School (Sonlight 1)


Bubba, 3rd grade:

Owls in the Family (Veritas Press 2)
Encyclopedia Brown (Veritas Press 2)
Baby Island (VP 2)
Pinocchio (VP2)
The Trumpet of the Swan (classic book)
Misty of Chincoteague/Assateague (VP 3)
Mustang (Sonlight)
Paul Bunyan (VP 3)
The Railway Children (VP 2)
The Story of the Treasure Seekers (VP 3)
The Dragon of Lonely Island (VP 3)


OK, that only took 10 minutes. Shucks. Well, I'm going to go see if any of them are at buy.com so I can use my $5 off a $25 purchase coupon! :)

No comments: