Saturday, June 18, 2005

11 years ago today...

I was getting married!! :)

Hubby and I had met a year earlier when his band was playing at a country dance club called Bubba 'n Buck! I used to line dance there with my friends at least 3 nights a week! I wasn't looking for romance, but it found me in the form of a gorgeous guy wearing cowhide boots, a black hat, and a tie dye vest! When he started singing "Wonderful Tonight" my heart skipped a beat or two, because that song had been one of my very favorites and I used to tell Suzanne (my best friend in high school) that the man of my dreams would sing me that song!

I am so lucky to have Hubby as my husband!! He is one of a kind, and is my soul mate! He also gets big brownie points for having the patience and courage to just live around me all the time! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww how sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Daphne