Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Dreams of a Homeschooling Mother

I am one of those people who usually remembers their dreams! I have some doozies too! And typically, I remember them in vivid detail!

This morning, I was awoken by the sounds of a thunderstorm! Startled awake by the rattling of the windows from the thunder, I remembered the dream I was having as if it had been real life!

Was I dreaming of Captain Jack and the caribbean, luv? Nope. Was I dreaming that Aragorn was greeting me at the coronation with a big juicy kiss? Nada. In my drean, was Boromir telling me about being called home to the clear ringing of silver trumpets? Unfortunately, no. Maybe in my dream, I was on the beach with my hottie of a husband, enjoying some much needed time alone together!!! Wishful thinking.

In the dark of the night, when my brain kicks into high gear and takes me to the places of the subconscious, I dreamed.......

.....that I was having lunch with Steve Demme, the author of Math U See. We were talking about math. @@

I can't help but feel a little disappointed in myself. Has it really come to this? I can think or dream about anything and my brain chooses to think about math?

I think I need a holiday!

2 comments:

Laney said...

LOL!! When I first read WTM, I dreamed I lived next to Susan Wise Bauer and she would never answer the door because I was always asking her questions! Can you say "restraining order?"LOL!!

Niffercoo said...

LOL that is funny!! Although it would be nice if she had a hotline or something, wouldn't it? :)