Sunday, April 10, 2005

More quotes!

"I-I-I-I-I want the kniiiiife!! Pleeeease!" (The Golden Child)

"Some things in here don't react well to bullets" (The Hunt for Red October)

"Cow! Another Cow! I think that was the same cow!" (Twister)

"It's going green! Yeah... greenage!" (also from Twister)

"I have GOT to get me one of these!" (Independence Day)

"What's that? The Ark of the Covenant. Are you sure? Pretty sure!" (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

"The stars are veiled." (Return of the King... and they aren't veiled, you can clearly see the stars behind Aragorn, but that's another post!)

"I am no MAN!" (ROTK)

That's all I've got for today!! I'll add more if I think of some! :)

3 comments:

LisaQuing said...

"The stars are veiled." (Return of the King... and they aren't veiled, you can clearly see the stars behind Aragorn, but that's another post!)

HEY now, the stars very clearly ARE veiled in the direction The One Elf is facing.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I wanted to let you know how I enjoyed visiting your blog. It really is fun and insightful. I just reviewed it over at AHA Weblogs blog. Here is the link:
http://aha.typepad.com/weblogs_blog/

Visit and say hello and if you can, please speread the word about this review blog so I can never run out of homeschooling blogs! Thanks,
Kim

Kimberly said...

I'm gonna say the Independance Day quote is my favorite off this list.

I am having so much fun finding homeschool journals to read!