Sunday, March 20, 2005

What do you get...

when you combine 2 three-year-olds, 1 four-year-old, 3 five-year-olds, 1 nearly-six-year old, and 1 almost-nine-year old with the Build-A-Bear workshop, mall food court, 2 cakes from Publix, Hi-C juice boxes, a ride on the merry-go-round?

A really tired mama? DING DING DING!!! (Are my muscles supposed to ache after a birthday party?? LOL!)

Oh my goodness, that was a fun combination birthday party for the girls! But I am absolutely wiped out! I'll try to give more details tomorrow after our Easter Egg Hunt (that we'll get in if the weather holds out!)! The girls had a great time with all their friends! And the young lady who was our party leader was just fantastic!! I have to remember to call tomorrow to rave about her!! Mom tried to give her a tip but she wouldn't accept it!

Anyway, fun fun afternoon! Definitely worth it!

No comments: