Saturday, March 19, 2005

Opening Day!

If it weren't for the fact that I am exhausted beyond belief, I would have many witty things to say about today's Opening Day for the Little League Baseball Season! It was SO wonderful! Austin's team lost, but Austin had a great game! He went 0-0 with 2 RBI. To the 'unknowing' eye, that doesn't seem all too impressive. But considering that Austin didn't swing once last season at the ball after being hit by a pitch in one of the first game, this was awesome! Today, he swung at good pitches, struck out once, and then actually made contact with the ball and grounded out at first, while allowing 2 runs to score! It was just so fantastic! I'm so happy for him!

I'm going to upload a few pictures of my baseball guy, and then go see about making some dinner! We have another big day tomorrow...but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow night to find out what it is! :)

No comments: