Thursday, March 24, 2005

It is done!

This morning before Bible Study, I signed Reece up to attend preschool next fall! I liked what I saw during my tour on Tuesday morning, and I decided to go for it! The guilt just keeps piling on, but I think she will really have alot of fun! The classrooms are well-organized! There is lots of room for large-motor activity outdoors, music once a week, chapel once a week! I am familiar with the curriculum from my teacher days! It's a really neat place! I hope she loves it!

That day will be art day for Riley, and we'll do some experiments and projects that day as well for Austin! It's going to all be fine!! Right? :)

3 comments:

"Merci" said...

Right. :)

Preschool E.C.E said...

Wanted to take a moment to sya I think you have a nice blog here with some great ideas and information. I operate a similar website related to preschool science activities at preschool science activities
It is a growing website with some cool ideas as well!
Hopefully you will drop by and say hello!

Keep up the good work! Until next time...

Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
game review video