Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hiatus

It's happened again!

I am taking everything I'm reading at homeschool message boards completely to heart and it's crushing me. So as of today (March 10th), I am on message board hiatus until further notice!

I need to get back to remembering that my kids are my kids, that they are smart in their own rights, and that I'm educating them from where they are to where I want them to go!

I know I should be able to read the message boards and take what I need and leave the rest. But lately, I seem to be taking every post as additional proof that I'm a big homeschooling failure! Well, who needs that! LOL

On a positive note... it should give me much more time to blog!!!

2 comments:

LisaQuing said...

You go, girl! Can't wait to read more blog!

another lisa said...

I think focusing on your kids individual interests, styles and personalities is vital to homeschooling...