Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feeling sentimental!

In less than 18 hours, my 'baby' will be THREE years old!

As I always do in the days/hours preceding one of my children's birthdays, I start reminiscing about what I was doing exactly this time however many years ago! It drives my husband absolutely insane! But I really can't help it!

It's 2:10 PM now... 3 years ago right now, I had just gotten home from the half-price day at the big Consignment Sale at the fairgrounds! It was fun to look at the people's faces when they asked when I was due and I said "3 days ago!" I was carrying so small with Reece!

I'm really not even sad that she's turning 3! I am hoping that this year will be a turning point, and we'll start having more fun! She's been quite a handful as a 2 year old! Though I have to admit I cannot believe I am going to have a 3 year old who isn't even starting to potty train! YIKES!

Stay tuned the rest of the evening for more "3 years ago right now!"

1 comment:

LisaQuing said...

It's amazing to think that it's been 3 years! So much has changed, hasn't it?