Monday, February 28, 2005

I would like to thank the Academy!

For not voting The Aviator as Best Picture!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I'm not happy with you Academy People for once again overlooking Johnny Depp as Best Actor, but I understand that you just don't 'get' him! It's not your fault, you can't help it!

The Oscar for Best Score for Finding Neverland was nice, and I do thank you for that! But come on... did any of you people actually SEE Finding Neverland?? I mean, did you see ALL of it, not just some clips?? Were you just sleeping through all that amazing acting??

OK, I promised I wasn't going to let myself get all worked up! ::deep breaths::

At least you didn't give the Oscar to The Aviator, or Leonardo DiCaprio!

2 comments:

LisaQuing said...

I saw Finding Neverland! Beautiful movie!! Johnny Depp WILL get his Oscar someday! He is very deserving.

Maybe it'll be Willy Wonka that makes the Academy sit up and take notice?

Niffercoo said...

Oh that movie looks like it will be amazing! Yet again, though, people are going to have to put aside their preconceived notions of "Willy Wonka" to really appreciate this work!

I hope the world is ready for it!

"Let's boogie!!"