Saturday, January 15, 2005

This is the day you will always remember...

... as the day I first started my blog! First of all, a warning: there will very likely be many random quotes from my favorite movies. These would include Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I just can't help it! It does happen in real life too, by the way.

Another warning: I love to use exclamation points! My husband tells me he can judge how my day is going by the way I answer him in IM. If he gets a "HEY!!!!" back, we're having a really good day! If he gets a "Hey" back, it's probably not a good day. And if he gets a "hey" back, then it may be a good day, a bad day, or Peanut may be sitting in my lap trying to help me type!

And a final warning: I have no idea what I'm doing with this whole 'blogging' thing. But it sounds like fun, and since my scrapbook time is limited these days, I really need a creative outlet! So I welcome you to my blog!

Now... bring me that horizon!

8 comments:

Amira said...

I look forward to your blog- and I hope there will be lots of movie reviews too!

By the way, you don't allow anonymous posts, so some people won't be able to comment. If you want to, it's easy to change- just go into settings, then click on comments, and change "Who Can Comment?"

Have fun. :)

Niffercoo said...

Thanks Amira! I just fixed it!

Bernie said...

People can tell I'm having a bad day if I type with proper grammar and spelling. That's like, every day.

Blogging is fun. That's why everybody does it. ^^

tank said...

Just passing through and thought I'd say "hi." Blogging is a great thing, no doubt.

Anonymous said...

Have fun blogging!

Jill (JS in VA)

Anonymous said...

You mean I'm not the only WTM mama who quotes movies like that? LOTR quotes are so much a part of our family that 'I don't always notice them!


Good to see you!

Sarah from Poppins Classical Academy also known as Sarah in Manitoba

Anonymous said...

Cool beans, Jennifer!!! Can't wait to read it!

If you'd done a LiveJournal, I could "friend" you. Oh well. :)

Glad you've joined the blogging crowd!

Lisalas

Dy said...

Hey, hey- it's looking great! Welcome to the blog world, settle in and have fun with it. I'm so excited for you! (And thanks for sharing your link!)

Dy